Keep-In-Vogue [Touch]

[Fashion][Art]]Music]
Personal favorites
What's "in vogue"
Keep in touch with all the latest!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lily Allen~The Fear/F**k You



I know there are a lot of controversial feelings for the English pop-singer, Lily Allen, but I think she is so...rebelliously awesome. Her catchy tunes and truthful lyrics are extremely creative, and she a has unique fashion sense.

I was watching her music video for The Fear today and was thinking how cute she looked in it. The new music video for F**k You came out today[?] and it's hilariously evil. It's labeled "mature content" on YouTube though because of it's profanity, so you can only watch it if you have an account and if you're 18 years+! However, you can find it on Perez Hilton's site as well. Anyways, currently obsessed with this song!

Been listening to Lily Allen all day now...

I think she has a beautiful voice and a lot to say about today's society. She deserves more respect than what some people give her.

So, this is just me putting my voice out here. Still listening to Lily Allen and her sophomore album It's Not Me, It's You is definitely a great CD to listen to this summer! It has a variety of genres from pop, to indie, to even a unique form of country. This is definitely my choice CD of the summer holiday~ [And of course, some The Academy Is...haha]

Two music blogs in a row now...I'll try for some art/fashion next time!

Love, Joyce

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home