Keep-In-Vogue [Touch]

[Fashion][Art]]Music]
Personal favorites
What's "in vogue"
Keep in touch with all the latest!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

End of Summer~Hello Fall 2009.

Hello! I haven't written in a long time because I was on vacation in Taiwan (which, by the way, is seriously the BEST place to find new trends and to shop like CRAZY because everything is CRAZY CHEAP!) Ahhh..I miss it. But seriously, if anyone ever wants to visit there, GO SHOP at XiMenDing and WuFengPu because you will nottttt regret it. I got the cutest outfit for $20USD, and I spent over $3,000NT on bags and bags and bags of clothes. That's only about $100USD, by the way, which is a GREAT DEAL. Wow, America sucks.

Anyways, today was the first day of school. Senior year of high school. Can I graduate now? Hahahaaa....ha. My life sucks.

Ok, so, fall trends peopleeee. This season it is all about neon pink (goodbye purple?), leather pants, and sequins! I see sequins everywhere...(oh, hello, Forever21.)

Blake Lively in a neon pink dress, Audrina Patridge in leather skinny jeans, and Taylor Swift in a sequined dress (and a sequined guitar...double BAMMM! Glitter!)

Mmk, some of these may seem unwearable on an everyday basis...like school. But here are some cute casual finds on an otherwise more glamorous look.

Courtesy of Forever21, oh yippeee! And let's stick with faux leather, ok? Ok. Save the critters.

Have a good year, everyone.

Joyce Chen~

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home