Keep-In-Vogue [Touch]

[Fashion][Art]]Music]
Personal favorites
What's "in vogue"
Keep in touch with all the latest!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lost in Pacific Time

I don't care how many times The Academy Is... shows up on my blog. This band is going to keep showing up, so long as they keep on creating the most beautiful music ever. The new EP, Lost in Pacific Time was released today on iTunes, and I've been streaming it on Youtube because I prefer my music in hard copy CD's [; (And then loading them on my iPod...hehe). Anyways, this EP is phenomenal--some of their best work yet. Every song on it is inspirational, relatable, and absolutely breath-taking to listen to. Addicting stuff. Love every song, but personal favorites off the EP would have to be I'm Yours Tonight and Sputter. Beckett is a musical talent.

Enough said.

Buy the EP.

"You can’t stay a saint that long in the city."

~Joyce

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home