Keep-In-Vogue [Touch]

[Fashion][Art]]Music]
Personal favorites
What's "in vogue"
Keep in touch with all the latest!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Artist Spotlight: Dirk Mai

A fantastic and imaginative photographer: Dirk Mai.
I love the portraits that he does with musicians, and even pretty nobodies.
He is a very creative artist and his photographs speak for themselves.
Some people that he has worked with are:Demi Lovato, Hanna Beth and The Maine.
Check out his work on his site HERE!
And follow him on Twitter ;D

Oh, and I made a Tumblr for myself as well, because I like the layout better ;p
I'm going to use it for more simplistic and personal things.
My Tumblr
It'll be more of an inspiration thing for when I have little to write about.

Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger BananaCat said...

Interesting, Joyce, very interesting. :)

December 31, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home